At the age of 48, Dr Chauncey Crandall discovered he was in the beginning of a massive heart attack and ended up on the operating table with what he refers to as a Widowmaker lesion.
1. RECENT POSTS
- Roger Ailes’s Death Spotlights Lethal Risks of Serious FallsMay 21, 2017
- Probiotics Lower CholesterolMay 19, 2017
- The Little-Known Link Between Your Heart and Alzheimer’s DiseaseMay 17, 2017
- Slash Stress to Soothe Your Heart…May 16, 2017
- High Cholesterol? Check Your Thyroid, Too…May 1, 2017