At the age of 48, Dr Chauncey Crandall discovered he was in the beginning of a massive heart attack and ended up on the operating table with what he refers to as a Widowmaker lesion.
1. RECENT POSTS
- Berries May Slow Memory LossFebruary 21, 2017
- 10 Signs of Heart Health | Reducing Heart DiseaseFebruary 16, 2017
- Dr. Chauncey Crandall | Dr Oz Show | 2017February 10, 2017
- Is it a HEART ATTACK or CARDIAC ARREST?February 10, 2017
- How Wheat and Gluten Trigger Heart Disease, Weight Gain and MoreFebruary 7, 2017