Chauncey Crandall IV, M.D. is a world renowned Cardiologist practicing medicine in Palm Beach Florida. Dr. Crandall has authored several books on faith, fitness and the afterlife.
His combination of faith and fitness to cure those in need, has inspired thousands.
Dr. Crandall is an eleventh generation American, born and raised in Virginia just outside Washington D.C.. His background includes seven generations of ministers, some of which helped birth religious freedom in the New World.
Dr. Crandall runs after all that God has to offer and is not afraid to walk firmly in his faith. He walks in bold humility and his faith in God has led him to see countless miracles. He lectures and ministers on a national and international level. He is committed to his Savior, the power of the Holy Spirit, and his family.
Residency & Fellowship
Academic & Administrative Appointments
Awards & Honors
Board Memberships & Appointments
- Board of Trustees for Palm Beach Atlantic University
- Board of Directors- Christ for All Nations
- Board of Directors- Regent University
- Board of Directors- Palm Beach Cardiovascular Clinic
- Board of Directors- Salvation Army
- Board Chairman & Founder of The Chadwick Foundation, a non-profit 501-C3 foundation.
- Medical Director- Health Services, Palm Beach Atlantic University
- Director Interventional Cardiology, Good Samaritan Hospital
- Director Echocardiology, Tenet Health Services, Palm Beach County
- Medical Director- Preventive Medicine, Palm Beach Cardiovascular Clinic
- Associate Director- Interventional Cardiology, Palm Beach Cardiovascular Clinic
- Editor- Heart Health Report, NewsMax Magazine
- Editor- Crandall Health Book Series